Thursday, March 24, 2016

Getting my Geek On...the Process

At geek week down at the TELUS world of science. I am inspired by Mark Connolly's guests from https://edmonton.nerdnite.com who organize nerd evenings where local affectionados strut their stuff. In front of other nerds of course. Their events sell out so they must be tapping in to Edmonton's heart.

Which got me to thinking. What gets my geek on? Near the top of my list has got to be process mapping considering I leap at any opportunity to facilitate a session. I must have racked up at least ten thousand hours by now.

These diagrams I am convinced also are a critical tool helping businesses stop leaking money. In these times of restraint, it is a great way to keep us all afloat. I have convincing reasons to show you why.

Efficiency.